- TCP Cable is a Canadian industry leader in the manufacturing of turret and military vehicle harnesses. Our expertise extends over 40 years of continuously meeting the challenges of the military industry. Our solid reputation relies on our proven track record of quality performance.
- We are recognized as Canada’s premier Military Electric Harness Manufacturer.
- We operate a state-of-the-art facilities in Canada employing 150 people and two in Mexico totalling over 450 employees. Our workforce is made up of experienced, knowledgeable and motivated personnel who assist customers in finding the most effective solutions to all their needs.
- As a “one-stop” solution provider (we have an in-house Engineering Department) we can handle every single aspect of a project, from reviewing technical specifications for the harnesses, designing a prototype and identifying unique production needs, to initiating feasibility analysis and cost saving recommendations, and developing exhaustive testing procedures.
- We employ the most advanced available technology at our manufacturing facilities to build our wire harnesses. As an innovator of technologies and solutions, TCP Cable invests continuously in the newest and best technologies to answer the rapidly-changing demands of its clients and accommodate the even more rapidly evolving standards of military industry.
Quality and Reliability
- TCP Cable monitors quality at every stage of the design and manufacturing process. Our team of experts can carry out a variety of specialized quantitative, qualitative, crimp/tensile tests, including electronic testing, to ensure all components of a wire harness are fully operational.
- Such strict procedures enable us to evaluate continuity, resistance, isolation and other performance factors. For more complex products, we also perform custom jig assemblies that test individual wire components and terminals, as well as the overall functionality of each harness manufactured.
- In an ongoing effort to improve our products, we maintain our Continuous Improvement process initiated over 15 years ago. This strategy allows us to constantly upgrade the quality of our products and processes, thereby assuring uninterrupted top quality wire harness manufacturing, with products delivered on-time, at a competitive price.
- ISO 2001:15 – Our products meet these standards of quality recognized and approved worldwide.
- AQAP-4 – We adhere to the Allied Quality Assurance Publications (AQAP) and comply with their regulations, as required by the Canadian Department of National Defence.
- CGP (Controlled Goods Program of Canada) – We are registered under this Domestic Industrial Security Program administered by Public Works and Government Services Canada.
- ITAR Certified for GDLS (U.S.A.) – We fully comply with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Major US, Canadian and International Military Equipment manufacturers.