- TCP Cable is a Canadian industry leader in the analysis and manufacturing of top quality Electric Wire Harnesses.
- From lighting equipment to small industrial appliances, from sports equipment to furnaces and saunas, TCP Cable, through its various divisions, has been manufacturing high-quality, durable, precision-made wire harnesses for clients in various industrial and commercial industries for more than 50 years.
- Our state-of-the art facilities design and manufacture wire harnesses for industrial and commercial applications for a large variety of product categories. Our product portfolio is extensive: we make over 1,000 different custom harnesses.
- As an innovator of technologies and solutions, TCP Cable is continuously working to improve the quality and diversity of its products. We invest in new technologies that focus on added value and offer more flexibility and cost-effective results. This commitment enables us to accommodate a growing variety of clients and budgets.
- The industrial/commercial wire harness segment has a wide diversity of customers. It represents a large number of individual customers, therefore multiplying the specificities and challenges inherent to each project.
Quality and Reliability
- We monitor quality at every stage of our manufacturing process. The ever expanding range and number of customers that we have been servicing throughout the years vouches for the quality and reliability of our industrial/commercial products.
- Our in-house technical facilities, including full engineering support, coupled with our Continuous Improvement Program, assure our customers of superior quality wire harnesses that meet their requirements.
- ISO 9001:2008 – Our products meet these standards of quality recognized and approved worldwide.
- UL Certified – Our products meet the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) requirements for product safety certification and compliance solutions.
- CSA Certified – Our products meet the applicable standards for electrical safety and performance of the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
- PASST Level 3 Certificate for Safety & Health at work, issued by the Ministry of Labour & Welfare of the Federal Government of Mexico.
Major US, Canadian and International Industrial & Commercial manufacturers.