TCP Cable has been awarded several valuable certifications covering all areas of its expertise in the Automotive, Industrial, Military and Home Appliances sectors.
These certifications not only confirm that we adhere to our industry’s highest quality standards, but that we are also dedicated to quality and innovation.
Some of these certifications include:
- ISO 2001:15 – certifies that we maintain the highest standards of quality in our management systems.
- UL Certified – Underwriters Laboratories (UL) is the trusted resource in North America for product safety certification and compliance solutions.
- CSA Certified – our products meet the applicable standards for electrical safety and performance of the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) – Our products conform to SAE Standards.
- AQAP-4 – (Allied Quality Assurance Publications) Canadian Department of National Defence quality requirements.
- CGP (Controlled Goods Program) – Regulated under the Defence Production Act of Canada.
- ITAR – We are certified to manufacture US ITAR-Regulated products.
Other certifications that meet military specifications: